Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Fever Has Broken



Motorcycle fever has broken with this remedy, a 2004 Harley-Davidson 883XL Sportster. I think the kids are almost as excited as their dad.

For those who know me, I really wasn't that into motorcycles but there was a man who was being deployed to Iraq and buying this would really help him out. It's like charity.

In all seriousness, please pray for Raul Perez and his family. He was very kind and helpful through the purchase process and has a family that will miss him. If you would post your prayers and well wishes for his family in the comments, I will send a link for his family to read.

Thanks,
Brandon

1 comment:

Drew said...

Raul,
Thank you for your service to this country, and thank you Perez family for supporting him. I know it is a huge sacrifice on both ends. I pray that God protect, empower, and encourage each one of you.

Drew Baker