Esther is the third from the end in the light green dress. The best parts are the first two minutes (Esther) and the last two (Mason).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a site designed to keep our friends and family as e-close as possible with updates and pictures. I hope you will stop by as infrequently as I update the site.
6 comments:
Passionate may be putting it lightly... too precious!
Hugs to you all!
~Sonja
OK... and Mason... adorable!!!! What a proud moment!
You've become quite the video techie... music and everything! Impressive... ;-)
We miss you all!
~S
I laughed, I cried....beautiful
Remember Senior Sunday is just a few months away for the Baker family. It will be here before you can blink...and both these videos have use at that time too.
Thanks for sharing these kids with us
Larry and MArie
Amazing kids! I died laughing at Esther and had flash forwards watching Mason. Can't wait to see them this summer. -Angie
Adam Lambert's got nothin' on Esther.
Post a Comment